"Mother Sea" Tropical Yoga Retreat
APRIL 21-28, 2018
“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” — Kahil Gibran
Unwind, unplug and reconnect with yourself, nature and Haramara, Mother Sea. In today's busy world it is so important to take a step back and return to our true nature. Join Chelsea in Sayulita on the "Mother Sea" yoga retreat- you will leave with a deeper connection with yourself and nature, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Come feed your soul in Sayulita.
Described as the place “where Robinson Crusoe meets Architectural Digest,” Haramara Retreat is a magical and idyllic place created and designed to provide a natural and supportive environment for groups, couples and individuals to relax, renew and restore well-being. Haramara is known for, and prides itself on, making each guest’s stay magical.
Haramara (“Mother Sea” in the native Huichol Indian language) is an exclusive, intimate and secluded seaside retreat offering superior mind-body-spirit experiences along with sensual tropical harmony to every guest. Haramara offers serenity, seclusion and security to ensure relaxing and renewing yoga and wellness retreats.
$750 non-refundable deposit holds your space with the remainder due Dec 1, 2017. Sign up by September 1st for early bird pricing! * Room availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel your space, all payments become non-refundable if you cannot fill your spot. If you can fill your spot with a replacement yogi, you will receive all payments back, less $350.
Each cabaña has its own private bathroom with sink, toilet and hot water shower. Female only dorm accommodates up to 8 people and has two private bathrooms- each dorm bathroom has 2 sinks, 1 toilet and 2 hot water showers. All accommodations are hand built and offer exceptional views of the ocean and jungle canopy.
All cabanas are currently SOLD OUT. Please contact Chelsea if you would like to be on a waitlist, in the event that the resort opens up more cabanas.
- Shared occupancy pricing (female only): EARLY BIRD- $1375, AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st- $1475
- Quad cabaña occupancy pricing: EARLY BIRD- $1500, AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st- $1600
- Triple cabaña occupancy pricing: EARLY BIRD- $1650, AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st- $1750
- Double cabaña occupancy pricing: EARLY BIRD- $1850, AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st- $1950
- Single cabaña occupancy pricing: EARLY BIRD- $2875, AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st- $2975
- 7 nights in Pacific Ocean and jungle canopy view accommodations in open air cabañas. All accommodations are spacious & shared occupancy. Scattered across the beautiful tropical hillside, each individual cabaña has been hand-built of all natural materials and offers exceptional views of the ocean and jungle canopy. Each cabaña is situated to offer privacy and seclusion while still taking advantage of the spectacular views. Each cabaña has its own unique and individually designed private bathroom with hot water and an open air shower with a view.
- Twice daily yoga asana, pranayama and mediation classes with Chelsea in the open air, ocean view yoga shalas. On two separate knolls, each with a different but expansive view, sit two magnificent yoga shalas. Each yoga shala has been hand-built of all natural materials with high roofs and handcrafted hardwood floors. Both yoga shalas are positioned to take advantage of the panoramic and ever changing views of the lush mountains and vast ocean while also taking advantage of the soothing ocean breezes.
- 3 delicious gourmet, locally sourced meals daily, tastefully prepared and artistically presented by some of the finest chefs in Mexico. Meals will take a healthy approach to vegan and vegetarian cuisine, with optional local seafood offerings. Unlimited filtered water.
- 1 afternoon daytrip into nearby Sayulita. Additional trips into Sayulita optional via a short taxi ride or a 20-30 minute walk.
- Monday evening Sound Healing/Gong Bath workshop at Haramara with Ricardo Moreno
- Thursday evening Temazcal Ceremony- Participate in a drug free trip of the senses. The Temazcal, or Sweatlodge Ceremony, is a very ancient purification ceremony that symbolizes the cycle of death and rebirth. The ceremony is a journey, both challenging and beautiful, with many colors and sensations. It cannot be fully described or explained as each person’s experiences along their journey will be different.
- Beach Bonfire celebration on the last evening
- Airport shuttle coordination
- Unlimited sunsets and star gazing
- Unlimited use of salt water infinity pool
- 19% State & Hotel Tax
- Unlimited potential for adventure, soul searching and fun!
NOT INCLUDED IN RETREAT:
- Flight to and from Puerto Vallarta
- Cost of airport shuttle (Chelsea is happy to coordinate your shuttle to and from the airport, but shuttle pricing will be an additional modest fee based on the number of people in each shuttle. Roughly $40-/+ roundtrip depending on arrival and departure times- estimated price based on 4 ppl per shuttle. Haramara is about 45 minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta airport.)
- Additional taxis into Sayulita (short taxi ride or a 30 minute walk from Haramara)
- Surf board rental and/or surfing lessons while in Sayulita
- Additional excursions and activities (available on site at Haramara: spa treatments and group cooking class; available off site- Haramara will help coordinate: surfing & exploring in Sayulita, paddle boarding in Sayulita, bird watching trip, fishing trip, horseback riding, jungle zipline, Petroglyph hike, snorkeling in Punta Mita, sunset sail, whale watching trip)
- Spa treatments at Haramara
- Alcohol at Haramara or in town
- Travel insurance (recommended): As times become more turbulent, travel insurance that would cover the costs of a canceled trip, is recommended. While this has never happened thus far, it is best to be prepared for an act of Man or Mother Nature that might prevent this trip from occurring.
I look forward to sharing sun and space with you in the magical natural environment outside of Sayulita, Mexico!