May 13-20, 2017
Join Chelsea in the Baja for an intimate wellness retreat like no other. Take the chance to discover and develop your yoga practice at one of the finest locations in the Mexican Baja, Prana Del Mar. Prana del Mar is located at the beach on five beautiful acres near the southern tip of the Baja peninsula. With the mountains to the east, the Pacific to the west, and the desert all around, we are comfortably nestled in a tranquil valley that provides an ideal setting for rest, relaxation, rejuvenation, and exploration.
With 16 eco-luxury guest rooms and suites, delicious cuisine, two spacious yoga studios, a stunning beach just steps away, and warm Mexican hospitality, you will enjoy a wonderful respite from your daily routine. Lounge by the pool, soak in the hot tub, relax in the sauna, and sample an array of spa treatments from massages to body scrubs to reflexology.
You’ll have the option to fill your stay with activities from surfing to horseback riding to whale-watching or to simply sink into the rhythm of Baja — wandering the gardens, resting in a hammock, walking the labyrinth, and practicing yoga. With so many possibilities here, each guest has the freedom to choose his or her own path.
With a focus on the elements: earth, water, fire, air and space, join Chelsea for seven nights in paradise to delve into asana, pranayama and meditation. Explore and cultivate your relationship with the earth's natural elements. #bajaradiance2017
Space is limited, inquire for details!
EARLY BIRD PRICING- before December 1st: $1725/pp for shared occupancy | $2125/pp for single occupancy
After December 1st- $1800 for shared occupancy | $2200 for single occupancy
$750 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your space | remainder due February 1st
*Ask about the repeat yogi discount! Visit www.PranaDelMar.com for more details on amenities and location.
- 7 nights accommodations with Ocean View
- Three gourmet locally sourced vegetarian and vegan meals daily (local seafood also available)
- Unlimited filtered water
- All water, teas and juices with meals
- Morning and evening yoga, pranayama and meditation with Chelsea
- Transportation to and from Cabo San Lucas airport (on arrival and departure days only)
- Day trip and transportation to and from Cerritos beach (with optional surf lessons, not included)
- Day trip and transportation to and from Todos Santos with visit to Cuatro Vientos for Dharma Talk with Robert Hall lunch at La Esquintas and then a short drive to Pescardero Baja Beans Farmer's Market
- Kirtan community night with some of Chelsea's teachers
- Beach bonfire celebration on the final evening
- Unlimited relaxation on the desert zen beaches of Baja
- Airfare to Cabo San Lucas (SJD)
- Optional excursions
- Optional on site cooking class
- Optional on site spa treatments
- Optional reiki sessions or private yoga sessions with Chelsea
- Alcohol on or off site, or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Gratuities to Prana Del Mar
- Lunch on excursion days (Cerritos Beach and Todos Santos- an opportunity to taste some of the local cuisine!)
SAMPLE DAILY ITINERARY:
- 6:30am optional sun gazing
- 7:30am coffee, tea, smoothies & fruit
- 8:15am yoga session
- 10:00am breakfast
- free time or excursion
- 2:00pm lunch
- free time or excursion
- 4:30pm twilight yoga
- 7pm dinner
"I look forward to sharing sun and space with you in the desert paradise of the Baja!"
Contact Chelsea to reserve your spot!